Today we're releasing a bunch of bug fixes and gameplay balances. We have a whole load of optimizations in the works for our next release which we're aiming to get out on Friday, which should drastically improve the fps for everyone.
- The Terror stealth perk is now a 30% noise reduction down from 80%
- Downing terrors now lasts for 3 seconds up from 2
- The tracker now lasts for 40 seconds down from 60
- Speed has been slightly increased
- Number of pellets has been doubled
- Damage per pellet reduced by a third
- Spread reduced by 25%
- Camera effectiveness now scales linearly (between 5 and 20 meters).
- Damage against terrors - Current: 40%. New: Scales between 12.5% and 50%.
- Blind - Current: 100%. New: Scales between 25% and 100%.
- Slow - Current: 80%. New: Scales between 20% and 80.
- Alex traits:
- Reworked 'Say Cheese' - Camera instead gives an extra flash, in addition to 10% increased effectiveness against Terrors
- 'Cameraman' trait now starts with a camera with half charges
- Players now walk into the escape door/hatch instead of interacting with them.
- The night time sonar ripple now appears on the UI
- The vSync setting has been added to the options
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect number of blood bags were spawning
- Fixed skinning issues where character's arms sometimes appear through their clothes
- Re-enabled the 'shirtless' chang clothes after fixing a bug where some of his body would appear invisible
- The voice volume option now actually works
- Further improvements to lighting optimizations
- Fixed missing character/terror sounds in forest map
- Fixed missing escape hatch sounds
- Added UI sounds at round end screen
- Fixed missing armour pickup sound
- Fixed missing Game Master note pickup sound