Did you try the fix in the sticky? A lot of NVIDIA GPU laptops have decided to use their integrated graphics card instead of their dedicated graphics card resulting in unplayable frame rates for many users, thankfully it's just a quick setting to fix.
To change default Graphics Card in Nvidia Control Panel:
1. Open the task bar notification area by pressing the arrow in the bottom right of your task bar
2. Right click on the Nvidia GeForce Experience icon
3. Select 'Open NVIDIA Control Panel'
4. Under the 3D Settings heading select Manage 3D Settings
5. Click Program Settings
6. Select Deceit (or add it manually by selecting 'add' and adding Deceit)
7. Change the preferred graphics processor to 'High Performance NVIDIA processor'
8. Apply the settings and restart your game.